What is Imitrex?
Imitrex (or Sumatriptan) is an officinal remedy from the headaches with different etiologies. This drug mostly widens the blood vessels around the brain. Imitrex migraine medicine also diminishes the quantity of substances in the patient’s organism which can generally call the headache, nausea, apprehensibility to light and sound and other symptoms of migraine. It is one of the topical pain relief medicines in the modern society. The medicament is also employed for headaches under the migraine for removal the different spasms and attacks. You can also apply Diclofenac reviews as effective medical agent for painful syndromes.
But is Imitrex a narcotic medication? The remedy doesn’t consist of any narcotic substances or matters with analogous effect. It isn’t followed to apply these medicines if you have uncontrolled high blood pressure, some problems with a heart, discomposing of the cardiac rhythm, the history of the cardiac attacks or stroke, some problems with blood circulation which usually call the insufficiency of the blood supply in organism. Imitrex drug class isn’t also taken together with MAO inhibitors or other officinal products with similar structure and realized effects. Before applying of this preparation it is necessary to say to your physician if you have
– Some sicknesses of the liver or kidneys (including hepatic failure or renal insufficiency);
– High blood pressure (chronic hypertension);
– disorder of the cardiac rhythm or ischemic diseases of the heart (or factors of risk such as diabetes mellitus, menopause, smoking, overweight, high level of cholesterol, family history of the coronary artery’s disease, age over the forty years, hysterectomy_;
– Medicamentous allergy.
Imitrex over the counter isn’t taken together with antidepressants (such as Celexa, Pristiq, Cymbalta, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft or Effexor. The interval between applications is two hours and more. The maximal dosing is 200mg per day. Also Diclofenac medicine isn’t used together with some of these preparations.
Before usage of Imitrex
And how does Imitrex work in standard dosages. It is impossible the application of these medicines if you have the allergy on the main active component or other illnesses and negative conditions such as
– Sickness of coronary artery;
– Stenocardia (accompanied by the pains in breast);
– Different problems with blood circulations;
– Cardiac disorder called by the Wolff-Parkinson-White (or preexcitation) syndrome
– History of the cardiac sicknesses, heart attacks or stroke including mini-stroke;
– Absence of heart blood circulations;
– Unwrought or uncontrolled high arterial pressure;
– Heave disease of liver;
– Some problems with blood circulations damaged the bowels;
– Headaches with other origins;
– Sicknesses of the kidneys including renal insufficiency;
– Ischemic cardiac disease;
– Several others.
Imitrex pregnancy and female breast feeding are contraindicated. This medication isn’t also taken by children and teenagers till eighteen years old.
Information about Imitrex dosing
Imitrex side effects are practically absent if you apply this medical remedy in right dosages. The usual dose for adult patients under the migraine is 25mg, 50mg or 100mg per orally. The maximal daily norm is 200mg divided into several applications. The treatment must start from the first reason of migraine’s headache or some symptoms tied together with this pain such as nausea, vomiting or photophobia. This medicament isn’t used for migraine’s preventive measures. The highest dosages have bigger effect by they also have the risk of collateral results’ appearance. The safety of treating by this medicamental preparation is more than four headaches during thirty days.
You can buy Imitrex online as the best anti-migrainous medicant in modern medicine. But the applying of this drug in high dosing can bring to appearance of different nonoperating results. It is followed to stop the application if you have
– Sudden and powerful pain in stomach or blood diarrhea;
– String headache, noise into neck or ears, powerful pain in the breast, breathlessness, irregular cardiac shortenings, some difficulties with breathing;
– Some problems with blood circulations – convulsions in the legs or feet, heavy sensations in feet, dumbness or pricking of the lower extremities, muscular weakness, burning pain in the legs;
– The symptoms of cardiac attacks – some pains in the breast or pressure, aches in the jaw or shoulder, nausea, disposition to sweating;
– The reasons of stroke – sudden dumbness or weakness (especially on one side of body), sudden powerful headache, inarticulate or confused speech, several problems with vision or equilibrium;
– High level of serotonin in organism – excitation, hallucinations, fever, syncope, stimulation, quick cardiac rhythm, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting fit;
– Dumbness or pricking, sensation of burning or chill;
– General weakness of the organism;
– Dizziness, somnolency, drowsiness;
– Unusual or untidy taste in mouth after the usage of nasal medicine;
– Many others.